Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feta Stuffed Mushrooms

I love mushrooms. When I came across this recipe on Pennies on a Platter, I immediately knew I needed to make them soon. We had such a nice weekend in Nashville this past weekend, that was just calling for us invite some friends over and fire up the grill. The hubs was wanting steak, so we splurged and got 2 nice looking filet's at Publix. When we got the steaks, I was wondering what to make with them...that's when I thought of these mushrooms. They were so delicious and I can't wait to make them again!

I added fresh cracked pepper and a bit of fresh cracked garlic to mine. (I love my McCormick Grinders!)
Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
baby bella mushrooms
olive oil
feta cheese
fresh cracked pepper
fresh cracked garlic
Preheat oven to 350˚F.

Remove the stems from mushrooms (you can keep them for salads) and place on a baking sheet, stem side up. Drizzle mushrooms lightly with olive oil. Bake for about 10 minutes. Crumble feta cheese into each mushroom cup, top with fresh cracked pepper and garlic. Bake until golden brown, about 5 or so minutes. Serve warm.

4 comments:

  1. These look divine, and tasted delicious! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of favorites - mushrooms and feta! I would devour these in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an easy recipe. I love mushrooms too : )
    I'll have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!