Friday, May 1, 2009

Absent

So I wanted to say sorry for being gone so long! Man it's been forever! I actually have recipes stored that I can't wait to share with you! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My husband was out of town and while he was gone I was hard core planning his big 30th birthday surprise. I had decided way back last year that I was going to take him to New York for his 30th. We love NY! It's one of our favorite places to go! We try to go as much as we can...if nothing else just to eat (and shop!). But for his birthday I wanted to make it extra special and was able to get his family in on the big surprise! They flew to NY before us and were waiting at the hotel to surprise Lee when we got there! He was thrilled when he found out we were going to NY, but couldn't believe his eyes when we got to the hotel and his mom, gram, sister and dad were there waiting! It was a great trip and I am glad his family was there to help us celebrate!

Here are just a few treats we enjoyed while in NY!


This was the birthday dinner...it was amazing! Look at the layers in that lasagna!
YUM! I got the trio...
it came with Fettuccine, Lasagna and a Veal Ravioli!
Tiramisu :o)

My favorite Pizza place in Brooklyn! I never can eat enough of it when we go!

CRUMBS!!! The best cupcakes on the face of this planet!
I am back, and soon to be posting some great recipes! So stay tuned...

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!