Friday, November 21, 2008

I miss my kitchen :o(

I am sure I don't have many followers that read my blog, but for those of you who do, I am sorry for the lack of posts. I was in a pretty serious car accident on November 13 and since then have not been able to really spend quality time with my kitchen. It has now been a week and I am still struggling to get better...slowly I am seeing a light...ok maybe a glimmer! I am hoping to be able to get back in the swing of things soon...I have dishes I had high hopes for making for Thanksgiving! Until then, happy cooking/baking to all of you out there, I hope to join you again soon.

Much love,
Liesl

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad!! I hope you heal and get comfortable again! I was just going to send you a message today. Ok, I am going to go do that right now.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!