Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Thanksgiving Tablescape


This year, the family decided to come down and have Thanksgiving at our house. This was actually the first Thanksgiving my husband and I have hosted at the house!! I also took it upon myself to make the turkey (which was a first for me) and I will post about that later!! Everything turned out great and I can't wait to share all the recipes with you!

With all the family coming down, I wanted to do something special for my tablescape. So this is what I came up with...
We had to bring in a long table to have extra space, so our table isn't too fancy...and nor are the plates LOL! Anyhow, I was in Yankee Candle awhile ago and bought 2 large Harvest Candles, 2 Autumn Wreath votives (which I placed in glass jars) and they also had those festive looking confetti leaves! I also bought fall napkins and Indian Corn to help bring it all together!

For the name tags, I just wrote each name on a leaf and placed it on the plate! Everyone loved it and the house smelled amazing!!! :o) I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...I will be posting my recipes shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!