Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time for a Casserole!

So now that the clocks are turned back and it is getting dark WAY to early....I find myself wanting to not go to the gym, to eat comfort foods and go to bed early! I was reading Pinch My Salt when I saw this recipe, and I thought...yes Tuna Casserole what a great idea for dinner!! I made a couple changes to the recipe and it turned out fantastic!!


Tuna Casserole
(recipe adapted from Pinch My Salt)
6 oz. egg noodles (wide or extra wide), cooked (I used Kluski noodles)
1 small can of tuna, drained and flaked with a fork
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup frozen peas, cooked
1/2 cup (or more) grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup (maybe more!) Bugles (crushed)
Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together first six ingredients until well combined. Spread into a small greased casserole dish then sprinkle Bugles and Parmesan cheese evenly over the top. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes and serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. I have everything for this in my pantry/refrigerator! I should have made this last night instead...if only I knew about your blog then! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!