Sunday, November 30, 2008

For Serious Pumpkin Lovers!

This recipe is actually a staple at any Holiday table now-a-days! I got this recipe from a good friend of mine and it seriously has changed my life!!! Everyone is always asking me to make this for the Holidays!! It is super delicious! I wasn't going to disclose the secret, but it is absolutely delicious and I wouldn't want you all to miss out on it! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Dump Cake
(recipe from The Wyatt's)
1 29 Ounce Can Pumpkin
1 12 Ounce Can Evaporated Milk
3 Eggs
1 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Salt
3 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
3/4 Cup Melted Butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first six ingredients until well blended. Pour batter into a 9x13 greased baking pan. Sprinkle cake mix on top. Cover with Pecans. Pour melted butter over top of the cake. Bake for about 50 minutes or until you shake the cake and it doesn't wiggle!
Icing:
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
Milk
Mix ingredients and pour icing over warm cake. Let cool. Serve with Cool Whip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!