Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Buffalo Hot Wing Dip

I LOVE THIS DIP!!! I had heard about this type of dip a while back...my best friend from High School was telling me about it. So I started experimenting with it and different ingredients and came up with a dip that my husband and can't get enough of!!! I really like this take on the Dip best. I have had many other varieties of it and they aren't as thick and tasty as this one is. Some are also too cheesy...this one is perfect. Just the right about of Cheese, Chicken and SPICY!! You can always make it as spicy as you want my adding your favorite Hot Wing Sauce. Our favorite way to eat it is on Celery, but you could serve it with Chips, Crackers and I think even Pita Bread would be good. If you have any sort of liking for Hot Wings, you must try this dip!! Buffalo Hot Wing Dip
(Kitchen of Liesl)
2 8 oz packages of light cream cheese softened
3/4 cup Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce (we use a Mild flavor)
1 cup Light Ranch Dressing
8 oz reduced fat Blue Cheese Crumbles
3 full cups shredded rotisserie chicken (I have tried several flavors and they all work well...even lemon pepper!)
8 oz cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Grease a 9x13 baking dish (sometime I half this recipe and cook it in an 8x8 pan) and spread dip mixture into baking dish. Heat dip about 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with Celery and Tortilla Chips. We like it best with Celery!!!
-Photography by Kristen Wiltse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!