Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Stephanie from Macaroni and Cheesecake tagged me in her blog to share 7 interesting facts about myself. I don't usually do these things, but I thought this was a fun way to share things with my readers...so here it goes!

1. I think my love for cooking started with my Easy Bake Oven when I was a kid. Actually, as embarrassing as this is to share, my sister (who is younger than me) enjoyed the Easy Bake Oven just as much a I did. So I was able to play with it well into my late teens!!! Sometimes having a younger sister has its perks!!!

2. My name comes from The Sound Of Music. I seriously could watch this movie over and over and it would never get old to me! Many people say that I actually resemble Charmian Carr (the character who played Liesl).

3. Growing up, I always had a strong passion for computers. I know boring right!! I actually thought I was going to go into Computer Programming for the longest time. In high school, I got involved in Theater and pursued trying to learn as much backstage technical knowledge as I could. That inspired me and I began to get a passion for Theater/Television and learning all the details that go into making a Production/Show happen. Today I am a Video Editor and love being a part of what goes on Television!!

4. I studied Sign Language in High School and on into College. I hold a special place in my heart for the deaf community. They are amazing people!

5. My husband and I love to travel. We make it a point to plan at least one trip a year to somewhere new and exciting! We love exploring new places and cultures! Especially the food! I swear in my next life I will be a Travel Agent! I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I plan a pretty mean trip! I work really hard to find places that make me feel like a local...not a tourist!! If you ever need tips let me know!!

6. One of my favorite things to eat (when it comes to dessert at least) in this world is S'mores!!! I love them!!! There is nothing better than sitting in front of a fire with a warm S'more in my hand!!

7. I really enjoy drinking wine! I am not really a drinker, but when it comes to wine, I can't resist. My passion started when I was in College...I took a Wine Tasting course (and yes I got credit for getting tipsy!). It was great because it taught me how to appreciate wine. I knew at a young age how to pair things and what to look for in a good bottle of wine!

And now comes the part where I get to tag other people! I can't imagine all of you will do it, but I enjoyed sharing my facts so maybe you will too!

1. Erin of Erin's Food Files
2. Julie of Peanut Butter and Julie
3. Nicole of Baking Bites
4. Marcie of America's Little Germany
5. Leslie of The Hungry Housewife
6. Nicole of Pinch My Salt
7. Dani of Sweet Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading all your comments, thanks for stopping by!